Monday

Gafar on North Avenue

































































I spotted Gafar on North Avenue this past weekend. It was a pretty cold, dreary day and his sneakers were the first thing to grab my attention. I love the traditional or muted color scheme of his overall outfit punctuated by color in the form of interesting accessories and a nicely detailed denim.

He was really friendly and in addition to letting me snap several shots, he shared his story with me too. He is half Nigerian, half British, a finance student at De Paul, he's developing a clothing line, he's a dj/producer and spends a little time working downtown at the Puma store. If I get a chance to see what this fashion line is all about there may just be another post about him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment