Wednesday

Armani Privé: Spring 2009










































































































Though the artistry in this collection is evident, sometimes the strength lies in the details or the parts as opposed to the whole. If you do check out the entire Armani Privé collection, I'm going to say that I'm not crazy about it but I am crazy about certain parts of it. The first image, well that's just overall a stunning dress and I love it. The second dress is also incredible with the floating quality of the intricate lacy patterns and the beautiful beige color. The third, a steel gray suit is perfect until we get to the skirt, which looks odd in contrast with the rest of the outfit. I think it needs to be a little less loose. Fourth image, slick purple suit material is amazing. The fifth and final image is a beautiful silhouette, the colors and qualities of the lacy fabric are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment